Payroll Manager (Global role)
1. Partnering with worldwide vendors to directly manage payroll. e.g., Coordinates with vendors to ensure local payroll registrations/bank accounts compliance.
2. Form and drive a direct payroll team with indirect business resources supporting data maintenance, operational processes and IT interfaces and applications support; to ensure a globally integrated program of work is delivered in a seamless and timely manner.
3. Driving platform improvements across the Company providing improved payroll tax calculations, employee access, customer satisfaction and a centralized back office operation.
【CAMERA】Image process and 3A algorithm expert (Tucheng Dist.)
1. Design and implement Camera 3A algorithm.
2. Camera system Image quality tuning and tool development
3. Analysis of image sensor characteristic algorithms
【N2】Care Project Manager (Tucheng Dist.)
1. Drive all Care channels requirements and preparation activities within the product program during the program concerting and development phase ensuring optimal serviceability of the product.
2. Define product Care repair and support model driving warranty costs and Care operational KPI strategic targets.
3. Support and drive implementation of all Care deliverables at our global partners.
4. Regular communication to our global partners on status and plans in English.
【N2】Parts fulfillment (Tucheng Dist.)
1. Familiar with SAP system and mechanical/electrical parts
2. With at least 5 years globe shipment arrangement experiences especially from China to overseas
3. Good at order fulfillment, MRP, safety stock management
【N2】Supply Chain PM (Tucheng Dist.)
1. Overall SC schedule, global SC DSN setup and Ramp Up plan
2. Define manufacturing processes and operation targets
3. Manage and review supplier capacity and readiness plan
4. Monitor and drive key component risk mitigation plans
5. Program BOM & CoS and Gross Margin targets
6. DFM, MTE, Care and SC IT readiness from program
7. Own, drive and resolve all SC issues within program
8. SC Milestone readiness review material from Concepting to EoL
9. EOL liability management
【N2】Supply Quality Manager (Tucheng Dist.)
1. Key technology supply risk identification, quality management, yield improvement & availability ensuring
2. Driving delivery performance improvement and root cause studies with suppliers
3. Early involvement with Components, Design and Project R&D for technology naturalization
4. New component technology development support, process deployment and implementation
【DQA】Customer Technical Acceptance Engineer (Tucheng Dist.)
1. Act as a main contact point between Technical Account Managers in different countries and a local product program.
2. Take responsibility of defining overall schedule for product acceptances with different mobile carriers.
3. Coordinate Statement of Compliance documentation work between several R&D teams.
4. Order and coordinate testing sample deliveries to different countries.
5. Participate in internal HW and SW test reviews and flag if there is any risk of not meeting carrier specifications.
6. Follow up internal testing and make sure that SW quality is in acceptable level before carrier testing is allowed to start.
7. Work closely together with R&D to fix technical issues reported by mobile carriers.
8. Resolve issue escalations from carriers by jointly working with them and R&D teams.