【N2】Care Project Manager (Tucheng Dist.)
1. Drive all Care channels requirements and preparation activities within the product program during the program concerting and development phase ensuring optimal serviceability of the product.
2. Define product Care repair and support model driving warranty costs and Care operational KPI strategic targets.
3. Support and drive implementation of all Care deliverables at our global partners.
4. Regular communication to our global partners on status and plans in English.
【N2】Technical Support Engineer (Tucheng Dist.)
1. Releases technical support information, product solutions, FAQ’s and technical service bulletins in English.
2. Support ASVs on daily operational issues, technical support & general queries.
3. Ensure regional partners report the monthly repair performance KPIs.
4. Participate in monthly review with Care Quality & Escalation manager.
5. Support and drive implementation of all Care deliverables at our global partners.
【N2】Parts fulfillment (Tucheng Dist.)
1. Familiar with SAP system and mechanical/electrical parts
2. With at least 5 years globe shipment arrangement experiences especially from China to overseas
3. Good at order fulfillment, MRP, safety stock management
【N2】Supply Chain PM (Tucheng Dist.)
1. Overall SC schedule, global SC DSN setup and Ramp Up plan
2. Define manufacturing processes and operation targets
3. Manage and review supplier capacity and readiness plan
4. Monitor and drive key component risk mitigation plans
5. Program BOM & CoS and Gross Margin targets
6. DFM, MTE, Care and SC IT readiness from program
7. Own, drive and resolve all SC issues within program
8. SC Milestone readiness review material from Concepting to EoL
9. EOL liability management
【N2】Program Sourcing (Tucheng Dist.)
1. Supplier development support from Concerting to EoL
2. Support proto build material readiness and drive issues resolution activity
3. Material qualification schedule
4. Plan supplier ramp up and lifetime capacity
5. Drive for minimal launch cost and life cycle cost reductions